Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What We did over Summer Vacation

OK, I realize it has been far too long since I've posted to the blog. The official end of summer is this weekend, and I realize I hadn't posted since before summer officially began. But who could find the time when we were so busy with mud-slinging, alligator wrestling, worm eating and the general shenanigans of summer? I've updated with some photos of our summer happenings. And, for what it's worth, I have every intention of being better about posting more regularly, so do check back!

1 comment:

Aunt SuSu said...

Yeah she's back!!!! I am so glad you are writing in your blog again. Aoife is as cute as she can be. I love the fact that she is able to be such an active little girl and getting to play in the water and the mud and all the fun things of Summer. She is such a lucky girl to have you and Paul for parents. Looking at her pictures makes me want to be a little girl again. Thanks again for all cute photos. Uncle Jim and I love you all very much.

Love,
Aunt SUSU and Uncle Jim